|Home||» Products||» O. T. C. Products||» Fast Relief Gel|
Fast Relief Gel
Neuromol Fast Relief Gel is used for:
Treating pain in certain joints (eg, in the knees or hands) caused by osteoarthritis. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Diclofenac gel is an NSAID. It may work by blocking certain substances in the body that are linked to inflammation. NSAIDs treat the symptoms of pain and inflammation. They do not treat the disease that causes those symptoms.
Do NOT use Neuromol Fast Relief gel if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in diclofenac gel
- you have recently had or will be having bypass heart surgery
- you have severe kidney problems
- you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- Contact Details
- ULTRA MARK GROUP OF COMPANIES
ULTRAMARK GROUP OF COMPANIES All Rights Reserved.